Reserving for a Local Food Event
Check our main page for updates and pricing on dinner, cooking class and foraging events. If you find an event that captures your interest – give us a call or email and check for availability.
Email: Use the contact form below to get in touch
You can also arrange a private forage or cooking class if you are interested. In addition, our gift certificates are very popular and make unique and welcome gifts. Contact us for more details.
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. Gift certificates are available for use at any event providing there is free space – so book ahead!
2016 Private Event Pricing:
- Dinner events: $100 / person. Minimum 10 people
- Specialty Cooking Classes: $125 / person. Minimum 4 people (or $500)
- Wild Food Forages $150 / person. Minimum 4 people
- Special larger private dinners (up to 28) are available
- Private events have an added gratuity of 15%
Payment and Cancellation Policy
All fees will have GST applied (5%). For private events we add a 15% gratuity to the final bill. Payment is in advance to book a reservation for the events and/or classes.We will send you a paypal email invoice for the total. Please get back to us with your preferred payment method.
1) Send us an Interac E-Transfer. If you bank online, just log into your bank, and go to your account transfer options and select Interac E-Transfer. You will need our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a confirmation question and answer. Email me the answer and hit send. It all happens instantly.
2) Follow the directions on the paypal email invoice to pay by credit card (or your personal paypal account). Note: you do not have to have a paypal account to use this service
3) You can also send a cheque in the mail at least two weeks before the event to confirm your participation.
If it is a last minute reservation we may require payment on the day of the event in the form of cheque or cash. Please call or email with any questions.
Note: We require 48 hours notice to cancel a reservation. We are event driven so we need advance notice to avoid incurring expenses related to your reservation. We understand life gets in the way sometimes, so if there are special circumstances we can discuss refunds for the booking or arrange an alternative time. Please call for info.
Contact / Address Info:Bill Jones 4830 Stelfox Road Duncan, BC, V9L 6S9 250 748-7450
Deerholme Farm Gift Certificates:
We offer gift certificates that can be specified for an event or class or left flexible for the individual to put towards the event of their choice. The certificate can be quickly emailed as a PDF document for you to print off at your convenience.
Events often sell out and there are waiting lists for the more popular events. We will contact you the week of the event to update you of your status, remind you of the day and time and provide directions to our farm (if it is your first trip).